- 8 Posts
Cannot Receive a Phone Calls and MSM
have you any idea why my samsung s2 cannot receive any text or any calls from any one? I tried to replaced my sim card but still the problem is the same. have anyone already experienced this kind of case?
Any idea is very well appreciated.
Thanks )I like to know the latest trend of Smart Phones
- 10-23-2013, 10:55 PM #2
Re: Cannot Receive a Phone Calls and MSM
So you can't receive calls or text messages--can you send them? If not, then let's start at the very basic, and no offense intended if this is too simple--is Airplane Mode on or off?
If Airplane Mode is off, then go to System Settings/Wireless & Networks/Mobile Networks (your specific menu combination might vary), and check the Network Mode. Make sure the correct type of network is selected (e.g., CDMA vs GSM).
- By Rishi Ashar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 08:27 PM
- By PabiGamito in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Hero Craft in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:00 PM
- By cpreston215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:09 PM
- By sysh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:04 PM