Boost Samsung S2 Keeps Switching To "Search, or say Google" Screen and Beeps...Why? Pic Attached.

zbban1#AC

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Boost Samsung S2 Keeps Switching To "Search, or say Google" Screen and Beeps...Why? Pic Attached.

Very annoying, to say the least. The phone can be just sitting on the desk, I pick it up and want to send a text or visit webpage or whatever and all of a sudden it starts beeping and switches to this screen. Sometimes I hit the back button only to have it not respond or it just keeps going back to this search screen over and over. In the middle of the phone acting this way sometimes I hit the power button to get the screen to turn off to stop the thing from going nuts, sometimes it stops it from going to the search screen, sometimes it doesn't.

No, it's not because I accidentally hit the search button or anything like that. Phone has a mind of its own...it has jelly bean,4.1.2. I don't remember it doing this before jelly bean update.

Any ideas? I really hope someone can help. Thanks very much in advance!

Attachments

• 20131025_022804.jpg
    20131025_022804.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 3

tadowen311

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Boost Samsung S2 Keeps Switching To "Search, or say Google" Screen and Beeps...Why? Pic Attached

Mine does the same thing it pisses me off i want to know why it does it too!

zbban1#AC

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Boost Samsung S2 Keeps Switching To "Search, or say Google" Screen and Beeps...Why? Pic Attached

Since no one seems to have an answer for this issue, I decided to do the next best thing......I bought the S3. It was either that or chuck the S2 out the nearest window! LOL Good luck with yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC