- 2 Posts
Phone and firmware (to be flashed) have different baseband versions
Hi all. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 (running on Gingerbread 2.3.5) with a Baseband version: I9100XXKI4. I want to flash it with Jelly bean 4.1.2 stock firmware I9100XWLSZ.
Now my question is: can I still flash the firmware although my baseband version (I900XXKI4) is different to the stock firmware's baseband version (I9100XWLSZ) ? Thanks
- 10-30-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 8,274 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By roguetrader in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: Yesterday, 06:26 AM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:06 PM
- By Frenzytom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:03 PM
- By Joe monahan in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:41 AM
- By mozencrath in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:30 AM