- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9100 - camera plastic cover scratched. where to order?
I have accidentaly scratched those plastic "cover" on the rear camera with the keys. Since then, all of my pictures are a bit blured. I dont even know what to search on ebay or amazon. any help?
I've been to a few cell phone repair shops but they dont have that plastic part, so i need to buy it online and get to them to repair it. what to search?
- 11-07-2013, 07:29 PM #2
- 1 Posts
My best option I think is to buy a heavily front damaged or water damaged one off eBay and strip it for parts.
ifixit.com has a great tutorial on disassembly for the phone.
Saying that there could be rear internal casing parts floating around on eBay.
Posted via Android Central App
- By OnePalmAddict in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:51 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:56 PM
- By deccs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:10 AM
- By somdave2005 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:59 PM
- By mat the trasher in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:46 PM