- 63 Posts
Help me get pass this checksum error message Please!
I just got my Samsung Galaxy SII from T-Mobile (Sgh-T989). I am trying to root it but, when I hit power+vol, I get stuck with the Android system recovery and the dead Android on the screen. It tells me this message:
Verifying Internal MMC block...
Not need checksum confirmation...
# MANUAL MODE #
Applied the CSC - code:TMB
Successfully applied multi-CSC.
Why can I enter download mode instead of getting this? I appreciate your response(s)
- 11-12-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
- By Indigoquilter in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Kenster74 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
- By Nerdcorist in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:04 AM
- By ThatGringoRyan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:32 AM