- 12-05-2013, 11:14 AM #2
Re: Samsung S2 error: randomly lists processes and code on screen
Welcome to the forums!
I have never seen an error presented on the screen like that. Do you know if an app was downloaded within the recent months that might have attributed to the issue? I'd suggest removing that app if there is one causing the problem and even going as far as a factory reset to make sure it's fully removed - sometimes a bad app will install other apps or services that you can't remove.
- 12-05-2013, 08:14 PM #3
- 12-06-2013, 07:35 PM #4
- By Tina Longfield in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:01 PM
- By Shadowalker1191 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:28 PM
- By abtinnyc in forum HTC One M7Replies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2013, 11:55 PM
- By Sjanee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:22 AM
- By shanezam203 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:53 PM