- 9 Posts
Samsung Galaxy SII - Dear god help!
In diar need of help. My s2 done an update but at the same time cleared everything from my phone including my ability to text or even look at contacts. The screen comes up black I can still get to the tool bar for my wifi etc but the only thing that appears on my lock screen is a google shortcut and camera short cut. Iv reset phone god knows how many times or how many different ways. And it still won't work. What do I do please help
- 12-02-2013, 11:21 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy SII - Dear god help!
Posted in other thread: Dear god help!
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By Nharzhool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:27 PM
- By chimpboy74 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 11Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:08 AM
- By brianbotkiller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:39 AM
- By djdonnyk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
- By Mari Sluce in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:00 PM