- 12-19-2013, 03:42 PM #2
Re: Update 16/12/13
Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition. You won't lose any personal data or settings. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Redx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 389Last Post: 10-19-2014, 03:12 AM
- By SMD in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 40Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:47 PM
- By Airlid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:28 PM
- By LeRoy Simmons in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:24 AM
- By beefnrice in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:36 AM