- 1 Posts
Videos play from Galaxy S2 USB connected to Windows 7 PC, but music files all show empty.
I connect my S2 to my pc with the USB cable to transfer music, pics, video, etc., no problem. I can play videos that are on the phone on my pc, but every single music file, though they show up, are empty according to the pc. Any help? I am a Neanderthal when it comes to tech, but this just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks in advance! Jim
- By jzakver in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:00 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:27 PM
- By 303kush in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:17 PM
- By flydi379 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:51 AM
- By taxiback in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM