- 01-03-2014, 10:40 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s2 never charges fully!!
Welcome to the forums.
I would guess you have a bad battery, especially if that one is the original.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Nakie005 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:49 AM
- By dyuk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:15 AM
- By Neil Paice in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Jakob_8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:40 AM
- By kline9000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:36 AM