Galaxy S2 semibricked tried everything! HELP

Angie MonaStereo

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been dealing with this for days now.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100. I updated to the official firmware through kies and two days later the screen froze off, I removed the battery and the phone was never able to start up again.
It's in what seems to be a loop boot.

Recovery and download mode, work, only when phone is plugged into the computer via usb cable.
I have tried a number of things (listed below) and the phone wont get past the first samsung logo screen or the battery sign.

- Wiped all data through recovery mode
- Removed sim card and sd card
- Flashed to the latest firmware from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Flashed to two previous firmwares from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Did a full wipe with android 4.0.3 version through odin

The flashing is succesful in odin, but everytime the phone is supposed to restart and start up with the new changes, it simply hits either the samsung logo, or the android robot and it goes off, black screen.

Any ideas??? Desperate!

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been dealing with this for days now.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100. I updated to the official firmware through kies and two days later the screen froze off, I removed the battery and the phone was never able to start up again.
It's in what seems to be a loop boot.

Recovery and download mode, work, only when phone is plugged into the computer via usb cable.
I have tried a number of things (listed below) and the phone wont get past the first samsung logo screen or the battery sign.

- Wiped all data through recovery mode
- Removed sim card and sd card
- Flashed to the latest firmware from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Flashed to two previous firmwares from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Did a full wipe with android 4.0.3 version through odin

The flashing is succesful in odin, but everytime the phone is supposed to restart and start up with the new changes, it simply hits either the samsung logo, or the android robot and it goes off, black screen.

Any ideas??? Desperate!

Use KIES, but chose Emergency firmware option. Do not restore as the back up file might have some corrupted data...

Angie MonaStereo

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I tried that, the thing is the phone doesnt stay on long enough for kies to connect to it, it starts up when the samsung logo shows up it goes off, and it starts up again, and so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37