| || |
Galaxy S2 semibricked tried everything! HELP
Hey guys, I've been dealing with this for days now.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100. I updated to the official firmware through kies and two days later the screen froze off, I removed the battery and the phone was never able to start up again.
It's in what seems to be a loop boot.
Recovery and download mode, work, only when phone is plugged into the computer via usb cable.
I have tried a number of things (listed below) and the phone wont get past the first samsung logo screen or the battery sign.
- Wiped all data through recovery mode
- Removed sim card and sd card
- Flashed to the latest firmware from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Flashed to two previous firmwares from sammobile according to my phone model and carrier through odin
- Did a full wipe with android 4.0.3 version through odin
The flashing is succesful in odin, but everytime the phone is supposed to restart and start up with the new changes, it simply hits either the samsung logo, or the android robot and it goes off, black screen.
Any ideas??? Desperate!