- 3 Posts
No sound at receiver from my Samsung GS2 during Video Chat
From a couple of days a problem has arised which has the following symptoms
When somebody calls me or I call anybody through skype video call, Tango video call, or google hangouts video call, the other party receives no sound. Only video is received. I hear and see just fine.
When I skype without video, the voice is heard at the other end but as soon as I enable video, the sound goes out.
Viber and normal GSM calls work fine. The videos recorded through the SGS2 camera has sound too. The inbuilt sound recorder works fine.
Info: My mobile's warranty has expired. I am still using the stock rom. Current Android version is JB 4.1.2. There hasn't been any recent upgrade which means this problem hasn't resulted after any software upgrade.
I would request you all for your valuable suggestions.
- 3 Posts
Re: No sound at receiver from my Samsung GS2 during Video Chat
Another symptom: When I call on the echo service on Skype, I can hear my recorded sound all right if I don't do anything else. However if I turn on the speaker(by using the on skype-screen button) and then record my voice, I don't hear anything in the recorded voice.
Can someone please give some insight?
- By Worlds2See in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Tara100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:35 PM
- By igodzin in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:32 PM
- By Zork Champion in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:02 PM
- By inexco in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:20 PM