- 1 Posts
update to kitkat ??
I just wanted to know if google intends to update stock 4.1.2 JB to 4.4 kitkat or should i do it by CM cuz JB is draining my battery too fast . Although my standby times is awesome but as soon as i use the wifi or internet , it meekly holds upto 4 hours .
Its imp to mention that ICS gave a backup of 10 hours while using the wifi or net . i have ben using S2 for more than a year now .
Opinions needed guys ..
- 01-12-2014, 06:26 AM #2
- By moonman239 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:04 PM
- By justjohn99 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:04 AM
- By moonman239 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:03 AM
- By justjohn99 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Randall Donahoe in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:10 PM