1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google photo sync

I have a Galaxy S2 which all my photos were deleted from. I have always made sure photo sync was checked in sync options but now that I am trying to find where they may have been synced to I cant find them anywhere. I tries Google + and picassa web, but I dont think they were active in that model/android version. Is there anyway I can retrieve synced photos from a previous sync and if so where would I find them? If not, what is the point of having this option as it gives a false sense of security that everything is backed up.

Default Re: Google photo sync

So you're saying you checked your Google+ for the photos and found nothing? Keep in mind this should be the same Gmail you used to sign in to your phone during setup.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google photo sync

Yeah, someone else told me to try looking at that, but I never activated google +. I dont think it was around when I first got my phone. It was the first smart phone I owned and altho I am learning, I am fairly reserved when it comes to signing up/activating things that potentially could be hacked/or allow others access to my data. The gmail account is definitely the same one. I know it was pretty naieve, but i assumed that if sync was turned on that it would back them up and that I would be able to restore a previous sync.