- 143 Posts
Excruciatingly bad battery life - please help!
So i have had my phone unplugged since 6:30 this morning, and I've already had to plug it in twice for like 45 minutes each and I'm still at 56%
My screen is the only thing using anything and it had used 59% with the brightness not even halfway up. I just don't get that
Please help! Tired of charging my phone 5 times a day...
P.S. I did drop my phone in water about a month ago and it seems since then the battery life has been way worse, and i am using my extended battery. I bought 2 new regular batteries and both of them die completely on less than 3 hours
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-27-2014, 01:52 PM #2
Re: Excruciatingly bad battery life - please help!
Water can do strange things to electronics. My son had a similar issue with an old iPod Touch. It ran very hot, and ran the battery down very rapidly. Over a period of about 2 or 3 months, it gradually got better, and battery life got back to normal.
Did you do anything to try to dry out the phone? It may be too late, but it wouldn't hurt anything to remove the battery, and stick the phone in a sealed container with dry (uncooked) rice for a couple of days to try to draw out any remaining moisture.
- By Kawiesh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Drew Whitehead in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
- By zirah33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:55 AM
- By finnesse14 in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:10 PM
- By 0nefellsw00p in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:41 PM