- 3 Posts
Battery drop when not in use.
Hello , i'm on an investigation why did my phone died last night. Basically i left it on 33% and in the morning the phone was completely dead! Usually it never took more than 15% overnight. I was unable to determinate the problem via BBS because as you may know BBS doesn't really work on 4.4 Kitkat (even if set as system app). The only thing i can show you is the build-in battery monitor graph. See the red section - no screen times , no waking , no GPS , no Wi-Fi but the graph is still going down. I always keep an eye on my battery stats and overal phone health but this is the first time i'm experiencing such issue.
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 41Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:45 PM
- By ratchetjaw#AC in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Cozume in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:15 PM
- By Suzie Atkinson in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:49 AM
- By losl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:14 PM