- 2 Posts
Please Help, Unlocked S2 Wont Connect to Wifi!
I just got an unlocked S2 (which is a huge step up from the paper weight I had before!).
Everything else is working fine on the phone but it isn't connecting to the wifi. It connected for maybe 5 mins a few hours ago but nothing else since.
Im not sure what the carrier was before, its a Koodo phone thats all I know and Im with Bell.
If anyone has any suggestions. Ive tried rebooting, airplane mode, Im not a huge techie so I don't really know what Im doing.
So any suggestions would be super helpful!
- 03-10-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 12:38 AM #4
- 222 Posts
Re: Please Help, Unlocked S2 Wont Connect to Wifi!
Is your router open or do you need a password to join?
Connecting to wifi networks is easy, just goto Menu > Settings > Wireless and Networks > Wi-Fi Settings. From here, you can see avaliable wifi networks, and if they are password-protected. Any time you join a network, it will be saved and your device will join it automatically the next time you are in range. To forget a network, just click or long-press on the name and select "forget."
So lets delete the network that you join before on your phone and try to re-add it. sometimes this helps
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:17 PM
- By auzziebob in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:24 PM
- By Headcase_Fargone in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Deron Buske in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:53 PM