Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GS2, lockscreen keyboard has vanished so locked out of phone completely!!?

Any advice please folks,
    i got my phone back from a repair job on Mon10th March, its now the 13th and the keyboard i use to enter my lockscreen password has disappeared so i am now unable to input password and get into my phone!!? The guy that repaired (o2) did a full wipe of my phone and updated the software on it accordin to the letter i got back, could this be somethin to do with the **** up? I use Nova Launcher and touchpal keyboard and have done so without any issues for last 2 years almost so am baffled as to what could be wrong!?
    Also when i plug phone into computer it initially said the device was malfunctioning possibly due to corruption and didn't show it up/recognize it! 2nd time round tho it shows up in 'my computer' as GTi9100p but when i go to look at files its telling me device has 0 items when there shud be at least 50-60 photos on there!!!
    I'm not due for my upgrade until August so i really need this one to work, should i just go to an O2 shop? Has anyone else had same sort of issues?
    Thanks for readin
    Charley x