Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Power Button Broken and Stuck in Odin Mode - Need Alternate Way of Turning on Phone

My phone's battery life is terrible so it dies really quickly. However, my power button doesn't work so I can't reboot it easily. I tried the holding the down volume button as I plug in the charger and it takes me to ODIN mode which doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Is there any other way of turning on the phone?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Global Posts
    19,839 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Power Button Broken and Stuck in Odin Mode - Need Alternate Way of Turning on Phone

As far as I know, there is no other way. Supposedly a fairly easy fix.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Power Button Broken and Stuck in Odin Mode - Need Alternate Way of Turning on Phone

I upgraded to the most recent OS and that worked. However, now my phone gets frozen on the starting screen Going to create a separate post for that. Thanks for replying to my post!