S2 Ghost unlocking and locking?

Mungkeyz

May 2, 2014
Visit site
So I have an S2 and it mysteriously locks itself and unlocks itself only when I'm not doing something with it. If its out of hands it does its lock and unlock trick although it doesn't reboot. It drains battery like there is no tomorrow. ALSO I'm running Android Ver. 4.0.4. Help!:'(

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I have an S2 and it mysteriously locks itself and unlocks itself only when I'm not doing something with it. If its out of hands it does its lock and unlock trick although it doesn't reboot. It drains battery like there is no tomorrow. ALSO I'm running Android Ver. 4.0.4. Help!:'(

Well, I understand the mysterious locking but what I am not getting is it it mysteriously unlocks ???? well, have you checked your device for any suspicious application which is automatically locking and unlocking your device. Try looking more closely to the application I think you have installed a spammy application that might be .......... as far as the battery draining is concerned I'll say try installing a battery saver or you can also go to the settings>battery and have a look on which application is consuming the battery power more I think if you can find out the culprit behind the application consuming most of the power, I think that application will be the one which is locking and unlocking the phone itself and in order to get out from this trouble I would say that uninstall that application and if it still doesn't helps you I would say try doing a full factory reset.

Mungkeyz

May 2, 2014
Visit site
So, I factory reset it.. Now It just locks when ever it feels like. The lock button doesn't even work so I have to wait for whenever the phone feels like turning it's screen back on so I can manually unlock it. Sometimes it reboots on is own as well. Which is a new fun game it plays..

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So, I factory reset it.. Now It just locks when ever it feels like. The lock button doesn't even work so I have to wait for whenever the phone feels like turning it's screen back on so I can manually unlock it. Sometimes it reboots on is own as well. Which is a new fun game it plays..

Haaa... haaa you might be loving the the locking unlocking game now! :p well, anyway now the last and final thing I am going to suggest you is try flashing stock ROM again over to your device. :O

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca