Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default process.android.process.acrore has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close

I get this message whenever I try to add a new contact to my phone regardless of app used.
    I am also having difficulty deleting an e-mail account I no longer use from sync.ing or trying to sync. So I get a message popping up saying Login error, please try again. When I try to delete the email account from the phone, it tells me that I can only doing it by resetting phone to factory settings which I would like to avoid.
    Thanks

Default Re: process.android.process.acrore has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close

Quote Originally Posted by SGjewel View Post
    I get this message whenever I try to add a new contact to my phone regardless of app used.
    I am also having difficulty deleting an e-mail account I no longer use from sync.ing or trying to sync. So I get a message popping up saying Login error, please try again. When I try to delete the email account from the phone, it tells me that I can only doing it by resetting phone to factory settings which I would like to avoid.
    Thanks
    you can clear cache from recovery