- 1 Posts
Reading Data Serially from an Arduino through microUSB
I'm trying to get my SII to read data from an Arduino microcontroller. The Arduino is sending the data serially through a USB connection. If anyone has done this before and has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-27-2014, 07:46 AM #2
- 33 Posts
Re: Reading Data Serially from an Arduino through microUSB
I have never done this with Android OS, just the Arduino IDE for windows 7. However, I know someone compiled the Arduino IDE for Android and it is available on the play store. I would download it from there (just search in apps for arduino). I suspect it has some example code and tutorials to get you started. If you have windows, you might want to start from there.
I have an S4 mini and it does not allow USB host controller or whatever the drivers are that you need to connect USB devices to the phone without rooting.
- By Amir in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:42 AM
- By ambitw in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:13 PM
- By jcspivak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:41 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:10 PM