- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S2 Freezing while sleeping on the charger
It all began recently.
Sometimes while my Galaxy S2 (i9100) is charging (wall charge or usb - doesn't matter) and i try to unlock it - it doesn't respond or light up at all. I tried to call myself to see if it wakes but it doesn't do absolutely nothing - not even a "blink" or sound. I have to hold up power button until it reboots to fix it.
After I force reboot it - the battery seems charged up as normal.
This issue occurs at random and only while it's charging, so i don't really know what causes it. I'm using the same charger/cable as always. I don't have bumps on my battery either.
It looks like it freezes while sleeping (that sounded weird haha), so it needs force restart.
What do you suggest me to do?
NOTE: I'm rooted.
- 07-05-2014, 10:37 AM #2
Re: S2 Freezing while sleeping on the charger
Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:37 AM
- By Rivercreature in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:51 PM
- By Scotsgolfore in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:39 AM
- By tedzwedz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:35 AM