s2 dont get to recovery mode please help

Metin Ayranpinar

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
First off all sorry for my bad english,

my s2 it had a stock rom and i try it to change to custom rom
my s2 haved a original recovery <a3> first i have a cwm flashed with mobil odine the flash was stable true ( .tar )
after all my phone stay only in samsung galaxy s2 mode its not opening, i was trying again flash in recovery but its dont enter to recovery only 2x samsung galaxy s2 start screen and stay so..

what can i do ? i hear about omapflash but i dont know what it is exactly

edit : my phone have a speacial hardware problem my pc and odin dont read the phone in download mode , pc say unknown apparatus
my mom had to a s2 i try with him to download mode pc read it, but my s2 cant be readed i dont know why i tried with another pc my mom's s2 readed, my s2 not be readed, so pls dont recommend ; install a new rom with odin" thx,

please help i cant reach to recovery, so cant install anything please help me thx

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
First off all sorry for my bad english,

my s2 it had a stock rom and i try it to change to custom rom
my s2 haved a original recovery <a3> first i have a cwm flashed with mobil odine the flash was stable true ( .tar )
after all my phone stay only in samsung galaxy s2 mode its not opening, i was trying again flash in recovery but its dont enter to recovery only 2x samsung galaxy s2 start screen and stay so..

what can i do ? i hear about omapflash but i dont know what it is exactly

edit : my phone have a speacial hardware problem my pc and odin dont read the phone in download mode , pc say unknown apparatus
my mom had to a s2 i try with him to download mode pc read it, but my s2 cant be readed i dont know why i tried with another pc my mom's s2 readed, my s2 not be readed, so pls dont recommend ; install a new rom with odin" thx,

please help i cant reach to recovery, so cant install anything please help me thx

Welcome to Android Central!

Install Samsung Kies on to your computer to ensure you have the correct drivers installed. Then give ODIN another try.

Kies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol