Samsung Has A New Galaxy S With Dual Core Processor With Amoled Plus Screen!

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for it to arrive. I don't care how fast it is, how many ram it has, what version of android it has. I just want Samsung to keep the usb port sliding cover. lol;)

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I just found out i have to wait until may or later for a new phone (joys of being married with a wife that handles the moneys) guess I'll wait to see something about this especially if it has an orion processor and samlod+

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the Echo, and crying for an hour why Sprint went with that weird thing, I am just hoping hoping hoping that Sprint will get a Galaxy S2 device by June, hell if it has to be an "Epic 2" I will even deal with the Keyboard, although I hope that there won't be one. If they really go with a 4.5" screen, I am going to have to say putting a hardware keyboard on that phone would make it too thick, then again since the non keyboard version is so thin, I guess a keyboard would be bearable on it, but I really prefer one without keyboard. They said the Echo will come out in Spring, good, because we need something better than that for the summer.

Don't screw this up Sprint, the Echo can NOT be your summer flagship phone, we need dual core, be it from Samsung (Orion!), HTC, or LG.

haha, imagine the echo is a flagship device on sprint. yeah right
i think you gotta expect evo 2 by the end of summer or beginning of fall, and mwc is rite around the corner so we'll see what samsung has up its sleeve

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Sprint invested a lot of time and money in pushing the Evo, much more so than the Epic. If there is one phone that should be getting a "sequel" on Sprint, it will be the EVO.

grayfox99

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Just saw the front page pic of the Galaxy S2, Specs look impressive to say the least, I'm just wondering how the buttons work? There's a menu and a back button but no search or home......unless the middle thing is thehome button, but that looks like a track pad to me.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah baby here I come, $500 in saving waiting for this moment and I can get the remaining $200 on my following two paychecks, provided that the "factory unlocked" price would fly around $700 for a perhaps 16GB model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uansari1

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Not a chance in hell. Remember the Behold II? The irony is that a few of the guys here that do end up buying this will be complaining and ranting a couple months front now, just as with the SGS. Meanwhile we'll be laughing. Seems people's memories are short and some just can't heed warnings.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
What do you mean? What's wrong with the current Galaxy S phones?

There's nothing wrong with them in my eyes. I'm more or less referring to the whole Froyo situation. A lot of people pin the blame on Samsung, yet Froyo has been available outside the US for months (aside from Canada, which had some issues with it) without any issues.

grayfox99

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with them in my eyes. I'm more or less referring to the whole Froyo situation. A lot of people pin the blame on Samsung, yet Froyo has been available outside the US for months (aside from Canada, which had some issues with it) without any issues.

Oh yeah that makes sense, I've heard a lot about how slow Samsung is to update phones, which concerns me but im such a HUGE fan of their hardware. I'm not terribly worried about updates especially since this phone is being shipped with 2.3, and if I truly need an upgrade im sure I'll be able to download a mod for it.

mboomer88

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
upgrade

Ha! I'm in desperate need of an upgrade. Ive got my old buddy g1, but since I have froyo on it thanks to cyanogen I dont necessarily need a software upgrade, just a phone upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma