Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not a chance in hell. Remember the Behold II? The irony is that a few of the guys here that do end up buying this will be complaining and ranting a couple months front now, just as with the SGS. Meanwhile we'll be laughing. Seems people's memories are short and some just can't heed warnings.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    I sincerely hope all of the U.S. carriers have learned a lesson with the current Galaxy S phones. But then again, that's wishful thinking...
    What do you mean? What's wrong with the current Galaxy S phones?

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox99 View Post
    What do you mean? What's wrong with the current Galaxy S phones?
    There's nothing wrong with them in my eyes. I'm more or less referring to the whole Froyo situation. A lot of people pin the blame on Samsung, yet Froyo has been available outside the US for months (aside from Canada, which had some issues with it) without any issues.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks

how long before they hit the states, an updated fascinate would be nice

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    There's nothing wrong with them in my eyes. I'm more or less referring to the whole Froyo situation. A lot of people pin the blame on Samsung, yet Froyo has been available outside the US for months (aside from Canada, which had some issues with it) without any issues.
    Oh yeah that makes sense, I've heard a lot about how slow Samsung is to update phones, which concerns me but im such a HUGE fan of their hardware. I'm not terribly worried about updates especially since this phone is being shipped with 2.3, and if I truly need an upgrade im sure I'll be able to download a mod for it.

Default upgrade

Ha! I'm in desperate need of an upgrade. Ive got my old buddy g1, but since I have froyo on it thanks to cyanogen I dont necessarily need a software upgrade, just a phone upgrade.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123