Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Smile 27th April Launch in UK

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox99 View Post
    T-mobile is just about 100% guaranteed to get it, especially since they were first to get the original GS line, but I highly doubt it will be cheap especially from the info that we've seen on price so far.
    Ordered mine today from Phones4U on T-Mobile, it will be delivered on 27th April. Can't wait!

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Gethin View Post
    Ordered mine today from Phones4U on T-Mobile, it will be delivered on 27th April. Can't wait!
    Did you receive your S2 yet?

You can get the GS2 on eBay now from reputable dealers. Mine will be here next Tuesday to run on AT&T.

I will be moving from a Blackberry to the GS2.

Hope there is a utility to sync my contacts and schedules

Quote Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post
    You can get the GS2 on eBay now from reputable dealers. Mine will be here next Tuesday to run on AT&T.

Just wondering, how much did you pay for it?

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

From what I have seen, going rate is about $750.

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post

Google Sync.

I have a Blackberry Storm and it moved all my contacts to my gmail account. Not entirely sure about the calendar, but if not I'm sure there is something that you can use for it.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

If you buy a SG2 from overseas and ship it to the US to run on AT&T, will it run HSDPA/4G or only regular 3G in the U.S?

If you didn't get an answer already elsewhere, yes it will work using hspa+ ( aka 4G) on the AT&T network. You can currently get it from Expansys USA. Negrielectronics is supposed to get them in again next week.

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

I am interested in G2 Release date on Sprint if anyone knows.

Anyone have any history with expansys and if they have any type of warranty of their phones?

Default Re: Release Date/Price Speculation/Hopes

Can't wait for this to be available on Sprint. Finally making the jump up to Android!

Smile Re: Release Date/Price Speculation/Hopes

Quote Originally Posted by 5nowman View Post
    Can't wait for this to be available on Sprint. Finally making the jump up to Android!
    Ok so i just got back from Sprint Corporate strore and they assured me about a July 24th release date. I hope its true!! Waiting to see this confirmed somewhere else though.
    Thanked by:
    fred1955 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    we will see what comes

Man i hope that is accurate, i too am waiting for this on sprint as my first android phone, coming from a palm pre this thing looks like the holy grail!

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Man i hope that is accurate, i too am waiting for this on sprint as my first android phone, coming from a palm pre this thing looks like the holy grail!
    Yeah, I'm coming from a Pre as well (although heavily modified). I don't expect the S II to be the holy grail -- something new will be out 10 minutes after I get it home -- but I am eagerly awaiting making the huge leap forward. Of course, I don't think we can expect any deals with the hype that has been building for it. It's almost like they planned it that way!

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    we will see what comes

well yeh mine is heavily modded as well. and i love webos so its with a heavy heart that i am making the switch but im not changing carriers for it. i am sure i will be back if hp can make something out of it and get it back in with sprint. but hardware wise i dont even know what i am going to do with myself with a phone that doesnt need to be returned 8 times for terrrible hardware. Plus the Apps and all the goings on with droid is fun to read already so i am sure it will be great to be a part of it.
    Thanked by:
    fred1955 likes this.

Any chance this phone will come out for Verizon? I have the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate and the G2 is like the older brother or direct upgrade for me. But so far Verizon has yet to announce anything. If anyone knows of or if this is a plausible outcome please let me know!

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12