What phone will you be switching from?

What kind of phone are you swapping out for the Galaxy S2?

• Total voters

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE to have the Verizon version. I'm really looking forward to an announcement!!!

I'll be paying retail, not at a discount though, my Fascinate still works GREAT!

mboomer88

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Switching from...

I know this might seem crazy but Im switching from a G1. Thats right old school, but hey I rooted it a long time ago and have had froyo on it for a while. However, its starting to get extremely glitchy so Im ready for an upgrade. Now I just need help choosing between the gs2 (the one I want the most) or the thunderbolt or the lg optimus 3d with that tegra 2 inside. What do you guys think?

Berserk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have an Evo and I love it but I'll gladly switch to a Galaxy S2 phone in a heartbeat. Phone looks too damn sexy.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
When the SG2, I will make it my from my Telus Fascinate. I do hope that Samsung also makes a all capative botton version. I am not a big fan of the physical botton menu/home botton.

Doom4life

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to this phone! I currently have a BlackBerry Curbe 8330 on Bell Mobility and have been a diehard Crackberry addict since I got my phone. However, I've been getting sick of pretty much only using the phone for the the crappy web browser and BBM. I really like the Samsung Galaxy S, but figure I might as well wait for the Galaxy Sii.

I'm new to Android though but do have one question... Is a dual core Android phone better than a single core (eg HTC Thunderbolt)? I've read some comments that it's not worth it at the moment to have a dual core phone, but would like some clarification.

greggebhardt

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Been using Blackberry for MANY years. All the way back to the 950 days. Looking for more bells and whistles but will miss my instant email. Mine arries 5-16-2011 and I will give it a good try and if not, back to my Blackberry!

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hoping AT&T has a reasonabale non contract price point once released ($549 to $599 non contract price range?), if so I will switch from my Inspire 4G.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I'll be ditching the Droid X for this, if Moto doesn't go all gang busters on the Bionic, and make it an insane piece of hardware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon