Referring to Infuse: "Samsung is predicting..this will be its summer blockbuster."

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Its AT&T. What do you expect? You figured that they way they have treated android as a red headed step child, if amazes me that even try at this point. Hell they called T-Mobile's great device offerings as undesirable. To me AT&T is the worst carrier in the industry and pray every night the merger doesn't get approved. If they do I'm jumping to Sprint.

Sent from my Xoom

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Wtf..This seems to imply we won't be getting the S2 this summer?!

I might just have to get a S2 unlocked from Europe.

Not at all. Its a 4.5" screen. People love that stuff. The average consumer will see that big beautiful screen and snatch it up like hotcakes. I see it as a huge hit as well. Put it side by side with the SII and don't reveal the specs to either and I'd buy it : )

I do agree its probably going to be a huge hit. No other phone has that size display and add to it how beautiful it is and you have a HUGE hit.

Remember 99% of most consumer's eyes glaze over when you start throwing specs at them. They go by what they see plain and simple. "Oh I like this one!!!"

SII will live in its shadow simply for that reason I believe.

Sent from my Droid

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Not at all. Its a 4.5" screen. People love that stuff. The average consumer will see that big beautiful screen and snatch it up like hotcakes. I see it as a huge hit as well. Put it side by side with the SII and don't reveal the specs to either and I'd buy it : )

I do agree its probably going to be a huge hit. No other phone has that size display and add to it how beautiful it is and you have a HUGE hit.

Remember 99% of most consumer's eyes glaze over when you start throwing specs at them. They go by what they see plain and simple. "Oh I like this one!!!"

SII will live in its shadow simply for that reason I believe.

Sent from my Droid

While I agree about the average consumer, the S2 is just simply to good to pass up. I just figured out that I can buy the White 32gb iphone on contract ($300), sell for $700, and buy an S2 for $700. So screw At&t, I'm going to get the S2 anyway, without your bloatware!

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
While I agree about the average consumer, the S2 is just simply to good to pass up. I just figured out that I can buy the White 32gb iphone on contract ($300), sell for $700, and buy an S2 for $700. So screw At&t, I'm going to get the S2 anyway, without your bloatware!

Hey man I'm am right there with you on the GS2. I want the handset as well. It will be a good retail purchase in my opinion. It will remeain top-tier for a while. Congrats on your decision : )

Reactions: aDroidtoRemember

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey man I'm am right there with you on the GS2. I want the handset as well. It will be a good retail purchase in my opinion. It will remeain top-tier for a while. Congrats on your decision : )

Thanks man, I can't wait. First real smartphone for me with data, man is it going to be a step up from this bb curve.

It just passed fcc the other day with At&t hspa+ frequencies its coming to the us for all 3 major carriers

sent from my Atrix

I agree it'll get to the states sooner or later...but it is definitely going to be later...at least ~3 months

greggebhardt

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get the Infuse until I purchased the Galaxy S2. The Infuse size scares me. While I love the large screen the S2 will be fine and has Gingerbread.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would take the SGS2 with 3G, no issues and I will have 4G LTE by late summer. Right I'm still waiting for the Charge and the longer they take the less likely I will buy it. I may just get a used DX, load GB 2.3.3 on it and wait out the storm for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol