Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S2 Case Thread? What do you use?

What are you people using. Mine arrives tomorrow and all I have coming is a silicone skin until I find better.

Head over to xda-developers.com accessories section. There are a lot more people that already have the s2 and are looking for screen protectors and cases

Galaxy S II Accessories - xda-developers
    BB curve, no data plan, at&t.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

Greg I am envious of you dangit! : )

Please let us know how you like the handset after some use. I'm really looking forward to it hitting Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by CK View Post

Please let us know how you like the handset after some use. I'm really looking forward to it hitting Verizon

I'll also give you guys a review type thing...I ordered it from Clove and will probably have it in ~10 days. Slowest ten days ever though I'm sure
    BB curve, no data plan, at&t.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Mine will now arrive Saturday so I will have time to play and get my data moved over. I think the SG2 will be a big hiot and go to all the carriers soon.

I am nothing but a phone *****
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

Quote Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post
    Mine will now arrive Saturday so I will have time to play and get my data moved over. I think the SG2 will be a big hiot and go to all the carriers soon.

I am nothing but a phone *****
    Agree. Its the best handset of 2011 I believe. Im looking forward to both of your thoughts on it.

Enjoy your new Galaxys guys!

Sent from my Droid

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts

I ordered a Swirl Case and some screen protectors from superetrader.co.uk - I've used those cases on other phones and find them very functional

qItor

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts

I don't think it ever will, not in its current form :-(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk