Att 4g sim?

poloboogie

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Dose anyone know if the 4g sim cards will fit inside of a galaxy s2 and what's the best way to about getting on without buying one of there phones since my gs2 is on the way today

Cuntryboy1979

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
No 4g Sim required!

No 4g sim card required, since technically ATT just has REALLY fast 3G, lol. Really though, I talked to a rep two days ago about that, and he said no 4g sim required. Mine should be here within the hour to, I can't wait!

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Dose anyone know if the 4g sim cards will fit inside of a galaxy s2 and what's the best way to about getting on without buying one of there phones since my gs2 is on the way today

You can use your current SIM card in your new phone when it arrives and it will work just fine. This is the most up to date SIM card that is currently being given out by AT&T on all if not most of their 4G devices. If you go to an AT&T store and tell them you just got the Galaxy S2 they might give you the SIM free of charge.

att4gsim.jpg

granadzo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
No 4g sim card required, since technically ATT just has REALLY fast 3G, lol. Really though, I talked to a rep two days ago about that, and he said no 4g sim required. Mine should be here within the hour to, I can't wait!

Does anyone know if the Gs2 will be a world phone on all carriers?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers