Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Fix for AT&T User's Slow Data Speed's! (Correct APN settings)

This is the best method to use i have a T-Mobile unlocked Galaxy S3, running a stock android jelly bean rom and ive been thru every tutorial there was plus doing some research and came acrossed this! I appreciate you dropping some knowledge on us!

I have the same Galaxy S II, but my phone if from a small network in Colorado called Vaiero wireless. I am on a job in San Antonio and constantly roaming on AT&T. Will these settings work for my phone? And should i really change my MMS settings? I cant get rid of my phone or plan and i don't want to get a local phone. Any thoughts? (you can call or text at ....reply with email)

Its working better now I changed the setting to your instructions and theres a big differance. It took a few minutes to work right. But it still shows 3g on the top of the t989

I know I'm bring back the dead here, but I just helped a client of mine who has a T-Mo GS2 unlocked. Used these settings and it worked perfectly. Thanks.

ADW pro and since I'm not currently able to connect with a local carrier (gotta get off and get on the unlocking process), the dynamic widgets use little juice and don't slow processor at all.

OK...so that didn't go too well. Anyone care to explain how to post the screen shot? When I use camera icon the only choices are gallery and camera - neither of which produce a screen shot...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using AC Forums mobile app
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234