Post your SGS2 homescreens

anjaco

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
For those of us with international sgs2s lets show some people our homescreens eh?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

anjaco

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
The live wallpaper isn't given justice with screenshots, but download flux from aoi studios, it is fantastic.
And I'm using LPP+ with sense Widgets and beautiful widget clock.
And the lock screen is the widget locker app I believe, the whole package is just really customizable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mairzee_dotes

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
What is LLP? Also...I can't seem to find "sense widgets" in the Market.
Please excuse my total smartphone dumb questions, but I am new to this. I also wonder what everyone thinks of the idea that when you download the apps, it seems you first have to give permission for the owner to have complete access to all your info and even be able to modify your storage stuff. I guess there is no way around it, huh? What about putting CC info in your phone to buy these things & then whatever apps you have downloaded...all those people can see all your info. Kinda scary.

groan

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Simple and clean. I used to use Multicon to jam in a bunch of icons but im away from that nwo and just use Launcher Pro and the scrollable icon docks..

Picture is one i took.

Duggald

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
And here are mine! :D

Edit: New shots. Reverted back to TouchWiz. Kinda nice though, imo. Still like TouchWiz.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21