picture of my new GSII

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to share this picture of my new Galaxy SII and to let users that Samsung Kies software does work, it is able to sync all contacts, calendar and note entries from Outlook and also in addition it is able to sync music (itune library), photos and even videos.

I'm so happy with my device so far, I'm still reading settings, instructions and installing apps.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you guys, I work very hard and I'm sure that many of us on these forums work hard to and we deserve our toys, just like other people like other things or hobbies, wer like gadgets such as smartphones and we pay a high price to get these things.

How much do you pay for an HDTV or a new laptop computer or a sound system? well, a smartphone is in a likes of a category, but even better it is mobile device on the goe with multiple connectivities (wi-fi, 3G, HSPA+, GPS, NFC, HDMI Output, and more), other devices fall short, so paying $719 for such a device (GSII) is a good investment from my point of view.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Tried the Infuse. Love the size, but the screen pixellating during web use irritated me, so I returned it and went back to my ancient broken BB. It's killing me waiting for the S2. Syncing with Outlook is just the icing on the cake. I'm soooo jealous! Congratulations! It's a beauty!

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Tunie. It syncs perfectly with Outlook, you'll have no problem. I have 165 contacts, more than 100 calendar entries, and 66 notes and they all sync perfectly using the Samsung kies software with microsoft Outlook.

Sent from my GT-I9100

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Tunie. It syncs perfectly with Outlook, you'll have no problem. I have 165 contacts, more than 100 calendar entries, and 66 notes and they all sync perfectly using the Samsung kies software with microsoft Outlook.

Sent from my GT-I9100
Syncing with Outlook was #1 on my list. Messaging in general is very important to me. I tried the Atrix and the Infuse, but syncing with Outlook was impossible, or at least it was for me. I love the phones though. Light years ahead of BB. The S2 is going to be a perfect replacement for me. I'll be able to run my business with a little entertainment thrown in for good measure. I am cringing with envy :) It's a wonderful thing to have a smartphone that performs. Now, if Samsung can update the phone with an led notification light, I'll be on cloud nine!

Leatherer

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you guys, I work very hard and I'm sure that many of us on these forums work hard to and we deserve our toys, just like other people like other things or hobbies, wer like gadgets such as smartphones and we pay a high price to get these things.

How much do you pay for an HDTV or a new laptop computer or a sound system? well, a smartphone is in a likes of a category, but even better it is mobile device on the goe with multiple connectivities (wi-fi, 3G, HSPA+, GPS, NFC, HDMI Output, and more), other devices fall short, so paying $719 for such a device (GSII) is a good investment from my point of view.

Nice speech!
Enjoy your piece of heaven, buddy!

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Syncing with Outlook was #1 on my list. Messaging in general is very important to me. I tried the Atrix and the Infuse, but syncing with Outlook was impossible, or at least it was for me. I love the phones though. Light years ahead of BB. The S2 is going to be a perfect replacement for me. I'll be able to run my business with a little entertainment thrown in for good measure. I am cringing with envy :) It's a wonderful thing to have a smartphone that performs. Now, if Samsung can update the phone with an led notification light, I'll be on cloud nine!

Welcome tunie, yes Outlook was #1 in my list also, but having used the Galaxy SI (GT-i9000M) before I knew that the int'l version of the Galaxy S's did sync with Outlook using Samsung Kies, but not the ones sold by four major carriers (at&t Vibrant or tmobile Vibrant) as Kies will read them as not supported devices.

Based on this I took my chances with the GSII and I won! Good luck in your choice, and to run your business you'll be happier with the GSII because it'll be part business and the other part multimedia/entertainment :)

Sent from my GT-I9100

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome tunie, yes Outlook was #1 in my list also, but having used the Galaxy SI (GT-i9000M) before I knew that the int'l version of the Galaxy S's did sync with Outlook using Samsung Kies, but not the ones sold by four major carriers (at&t Vibrant or tmobile Vibrant) as Kies will read them as not supported devices.

Based on this I took my chances with the GSII and I won! Good luck in your choice, and to run your business you'll be happier with the GSII because it'll be part business and the other part multimedia/entertainment :)

Sent from my GT-I9100

So, in order to use Kies for syncing, I have to buy an unlocked phone? I'm with AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2