Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
If your like me and want to run your GS3 naked but dont want it scratched up or dont like TPU cases or bulk of other cases...

These Slim cases are for you then. These babies are THIN... and I mean THIN! Somewhere around 0.5mm thin! About the same thickness as any self stick armor.

These come in a 2 pack in either clear or transparent blue and are made like a TPU style case but like shrinkwrapped plastic and not rubber, but still flexable. Almost the feel of a very thick Ziplock bag tightly shrunk on the phone :) They are transparent with a pattern molded in them for a nice grip... No more slippery phone. AND YOU CANT TELL IT IS EVEN ON THE PHONE... Thickness wise.

Best appearance protection case I have ever seen since owning a smartphone!

Highly recommended to those that want protection and hate cases... You wont be disappointed.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Also... If you look at this top pic on the far left side, you will see there is built in wrist strap attachment holes too...

62ee73f6-3085-667a.jpg
62ee73f6-308d-fb93.jpg
62ee73f6-3096-2f21.jpg
Pretty much the same as mine, except I went for a third party. Its hard plastic too.

Sent from my Rooting S3 using AOKP

Mine is half as thick or even thinner than that style and flexible. I can fold these Samsung covers in half, even roll it up, but it isnt rubbery like a TPU and not hard plastic. First time I have ever seen a case styled this way.

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If your like me and want to run your GS3 naked but dont want it scratched up or dont like TPU cases or bulk of other cases...

These Slim cases are for you then. These babies are THIN... and I mean THIN! Somewhere around 0.5mm thin! About the same thickness as any self stick armor.

These come in a 2 pack in either clear or transparent blue and are made like a TPU style case but like shrinkwrapped plastic and not rubber, but still flexable. Almost the feel of a very thick Ziplock bag tightly shrunk on the phone :) They are transparent with a pattern molded in them for a nice grip... No more slippery phone. AND YOU CANT TELL IT IS EVEN ON THE PHONE... Thickness wise.

Best appearance protection case I have ever seen since owning a smartphone!

Highly recommended to those that want protection and hate cases... You wont be disappointed.

Where did you score them at?

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
If someone with the pebble blue buys this please post pictures. My clear Matte TPU case doesn't really show off the blueness of the phone

slide83

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Those look awesome. Makes me wish I didn't already order a case that covers the entire back in a black opaque rubber...

FARCrow

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Those look awesome. Makes me wish I didn't already order a case that covers the entire back in a black opaque rubber...
hehe same here :)
How good is the grip on these? That's the only reason I'd put a case on this beautifully thin phone as it's really slippery but I prefer not to add any bulk to it. I'd also appreciate any screen shots from anyone with the Blue phone & case.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Gives a much better grip feel. Even as super thin these are, they have a very textured feel to them. I have almost dropped my phone half a dozen times before this case.

daremo1

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This case is really nice and doesn't add to the profile at all. Also has a built in ability to have a kickstand by simply adding a quarter in the slot on the back.

mobilefun-image.gif

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
This case is really nice and doesn't add to the profile at all. Also has a built in ability to have a kickstand by simply adding a quarter in the slot on the back.

Quarter in the slot in the back? No slot in these cases. Case your talking about is the Samsung Mesh Vent Case... That is a much bulkier case.

42576ff0-a265-1c3f.jpg
42576ff0-a277-5b99.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084