Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases

If your like me and want to run your GS3 naked but dont want it scratched up or dont like TPU cases or bulk of other cases...

These Slim cases are for you then. These babies are THIN... and I mean THIN! Somewhere around 0.5mm thin! About the same thickness as any self stick armor.

These come in a 2 pack in either clear or transparent blue and are made like a TPU style case but like shrinkwrapped plastic and not rubber, but still flexable. Almost the feel of a very thick Ziplock bag tightly shrunk on the phone They are transparent with a pattern molded in them for a nice grip... No more slippery phone. AND YOU CANT TELL IT IS EVEN ON THE PHONE... Thickness wise.

Best appearance protection case I have ever seen since owning a smartphone!

Highly recommended to those that want protection and hate cases... You wont be disappointed.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525862548.jpg   Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525917562.jpg   Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525928471.jpg   Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525942054.jpg   Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525954651.jpg  

Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341525964904.jpg  
    Last edited by bdmridgback; 07-05-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Thanked by 7:
    Alfonsca, t3chn0s1s and dawghowse like this.

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Pretty much the same as mine, except I went for a third party. Its hard plastic too.

Sent from my Rooting S3 using AOKP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341526154619.jpg   Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases-uploadfromtaptalk1341526164031.jpg  
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Also... If you look at this top pic on the far left side, you will see there is built in wrist strap attachment holes too...

Quote Originally Posted by pcotton View Post
    Pretty much the same as mine, except I went for a third party. Its hard plastic too.

Sent from my Rooting S3 using AOKP

Mine is half as thick or even thinner than that style and flexible. I can fold these Samsung covers in half, even roll it up, but it isnt rubbery like a TPU and not hard plastic. First time I have ever seen a case styled this way.

Last edited by bdmridgback; 07-07-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
    LoveMyPhone likes this.

Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases

Quote Originally Posted by bdmridgback View Post
    If your like me and want to run your GS3 naked but dont want it scratched up or dont like TPU cases or bulk of other cases...

These Slim cases are for you then. These babies are THIN... and I mean THIN! Somewhere around 0.5mm thin! About the same thickness as any self stick armor.

These come in a 2 pack in either clear or transparent blue and are made like a TPU style case but like shrinkwrapped plastic and not rubber, but still flexable. Almost the feel of a very thick Ziplock bag tightly shrunk on the phone They are transparent with a pattern molded in them for a nice grip... No more slippery phone. AND YOU CANT TELL IT IS EVEN ON THE PHONE... Thickness wise.

Best appearance protection case I have ever seen since owning a smartphone!

Highly recommended to those that want protection and hate cases... You wont be disappointed.

Where did you score them at?

To the OP, can you give us a link?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    784 Global Posts

If someone with the pebble blue buys this please post pictures. My clear Matte TPU case doesn't really show off the blueness of the phone
    djdosage likes this.

Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Mike 1978 View Post
    If someone with the pebble blue buys this please post pictures. My clear Matte TPU case doesn't really show off the blueness of the phone
    That's a bummer - I have one as well. I just need the device.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Only place I could get them was Hong Kong. The Ebay is here...

Or direct to their website...

Shipping was fastest of any over seas order I have ever ordered. Paid for them less than 10 days ago and came today!

Last edited by bdmridgback; 07-05-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Thanked by:
    mak916 

Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Well, I just placed my order from mobilefun.com lets hope they deliver fast.

Those look awesome. Makes me wish I didn't already order a case that covers the entire back in a black opaque rubber...

Here is the link to the cases that samsung has listed on their website.

Thanked by 3:

Quote Originally Posted by slide83 View Post
    Those look awesome. Makes me wish I didn't already order a case that covers the entire back in a black opaque rubber...
    hehe same here
    How good is the grip on these? That's the only reason I'd put a case on this beautifully thin phone as it's really slippery but I prefer not to add any bulk to it. I'd also appreciate any screen shots from anyone with the Blue phone & case.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Gives a much better grip feel. Even as super thin these are, they have a very textured feel to them. I have almost dropped my phone half a dozen times before this case.

This case is really nice and doesn't add to the profile at all. Also has a built in ability to have a kickstand by simply adding a quarter in the slot on the back.

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by daremo1 View Post
    This case is really nice and doesn't add to the profile at all. Also has a built in ability to have a kickstand by simply adding a quarter in the slot on the back.

Quarter in the slot in the back? No slot in these cases. Case your talking about is the Samsung Mesh Vent Case... That is a much bulkier case.

Last edited by bdmridgback; 07-06-2012 at 09:43 PM.

This case just come in two colors? Blue and white?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSTi View Post
    This case just come in two colors? Blue and white?
    Yup, its transparent blue or transparent clear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Does the cover extend above and around the screen?
    djdosage likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    Does the cover extend above and around the screen?
    No it doesnt. The case does wrap/snap up over the top edge of the silver ring around my white S3, but because the case is so thin, when it is layed face down the screen still touches the surface. I am running a screen protector with this case so not to worried about it. But truthfully with this case and screen protection film, there is almost NO detection of any added bulk at all. Easy to pull on and off as well.

I'm going to pick up a pack of these (white) for my pebble blue gs3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by timberga View Post
    I'm going to pick up a pack of these (white) for my pebble blue gs3.

Let us know when you get them and please put up photos! I'm curious how this would look with the pebble plue

I absolutely will post some photos along with my thoughts. I hate cases but wanted something on it to protect it a bit while at the gym.

That case look nice.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast