Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516
Like Tree25Likes

Default Re: What case are you using.

I'm still using my Element Case Atom. I just ordered a Genuine Samsung S3 Extended Battery so I guess I will be getting the Diztronic case.

I recently bought the Urban Armour Gear case. The white one on a white phone with black trim just looks so nice. It is low profile, however protects the phone really well.

Posted via Android Central App

I have a Defender case for work. I work at heights and keep the phone my breast pocket. Because of the rubber, it stays there. I can almost hang upside down and it won't fall out... I haven't tried that yet.

I removed the screen protector, and keep the screen naked. Not a single scratch, and I'm in some pretty nasty environments.

Away from work... Just a $4 skin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk now Free

I'm currently using a Gizmobies Skin, they are awesome, so many different variations soft to the touch, have a special skickyness to them so they don't slide around on a table or counter.
    But after 3 years of use the front skin is letting go, so I just bought a carbon skin from Bodyguardz this morning, they look stunning... cant wait 'till it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by phonejunky View Post
    What's up everyone. Was very curious as to see what cases you talk were using on the GS3. I'm using a bumper actually.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
    O.B. Defender. LOVE it!

Acase and love it. Zagg screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by Rick Bell; 02-22-2014 at 06:03 PM.

I have a the Otter Box case but right now I'm going naked. To be honest, I hate cases. I just have them when I know I'm going somewhere I know is risky.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

I'm currently using a case I made on Shutterfly. I love it and recommend it if you want something customizable.

Iam useing a otterbox commuter case with a holster i got at a buck or more

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S3
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516