Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Quote Originally Posted by fulleraj View Post
    Candyshell is definately bulkier than the incipio which makes a big difference on a phone of this size...also texture on incipio is a flat/matte style finish that makes it less slippery when compared to the speck candy. Both are great cases, but in my case the incipio won out.Hope that helps.....Purchased the incipio at my local AT&T store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I love what speck candy dies for the iPhone but for my S3 I'm going with incipio for the win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted, Unlocked

Default Re: What case are you using.

I switch between a Rock Quicksand and a Diztronic TPU. The Rock for everyday use, and the TPU for when I'm going out or something and want a bit more protection for the phone. Both are amazing cases for the money.....$9 a piece and they are fantastic.

I like the Case-Mate cases. Seem to hold up very well. I haves used them for a while now on multiple devices, and have not been disappointed.

Just received my case via mailman! Sorry I couldn't take pictures with the phone. I don't have a camera here at work to take it with. Will take more pictures for you all when I get home. I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED with this case!!! Feels well made and not much bulky either! We have a winner here folks!!

Thanked by:
    Rick Bell likes this.

I just ordered the Seidio Active case with kickstand. I've had the active case for my original DInc over 2 years and its taken alot of abuse.
    Living the Incredible life

I bought this one even though I didn't use a case for my DX:

BoxWave Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 UniColor Case - Sleek Dual Tone TPU Case for Durable Anti-Slip Protection, Transparent Matte Back with Solid Border - Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Cases and Covers (Jet Black) by BoxWave Corporation

I bought this with a white border for my blue Galaxy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-41d4-ansyml._sl500_aa300_.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    GoGetemB likes this.

Are there any good quality soft clear cases?

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

I think I have a clear tpu case on.... but my seidio active case was shipped today... don't like bulky cases and don't do clips...
    Thanked by:
    GoGetemB likes this.

I bought the Verizon Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint) with the phone actually fits well and has a kickstand, awaiting the otterbox defender, it has saved my bionic numerous times and I work where it gets dropped or bashed a lot.

I'm really liking the commuter case by OB. Best buy had them although not on display. I had to ask.

Minus the screen guard which imo is to small on the screen. I love that the plastic case extends to all sides, even if it is harder to fit. Closed ports seem up to daily use. It' seals well around the screen. Power button isn't as bad as some say, for mine at least. I can't really feel it click but it works well just the same. This is the case my phone will be in for a long time.

I'll probably go naked with the screen for now. I didn't scratch my last 2 phones so this one should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    Just received my case via mailman! Sorry I couldn't take pictures with the phone. I don't have a camera here at work to take it with. Will take more pictures for you all when I get home. I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED with this case!!! Feels well made and not much bulky either! We have a winner here folks!!

Any further thoughts on this case yet? I'm considering one each for the wife and I. She's being stubborn though and asking if it's "sticky". That's her one demand in a case...that she can pull it out of her pocket/purse without it sticking.
    Thanked by:

Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection

Some side profile shots.

Diztronic left and Acase on right. LOVE LOVE LOVE this case!!

Last edited by GrooveRite; 07-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Rick Bell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpks View Post
    Any further thoughts on this case yet? I'm considering one each for the wife and I. She's being stubborn though and asking if it's "sticky". That's her one demand in a case...that she can pull it out of her pocket/purse without it sticking.
    Its actually not sticky. Its a soft plastic that has a very good feel in the hand! Smooth feeling! If you want more of a grippy case, I'd say go with the casemate tough case. The buttons are very soft and easy to press unlike the OB commuter case. You can't really tell much in the pictures I took but it feels slim even with the dual protection. This Acase is GREAT!!! LOVE IT!!!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I have the Rearth case in black and the Samsung Pebble blue Flip cover. Love them both, the Rearth slim is very nice to hold and is very snug and barely adds any bulk. The one problem is it's almost impossible to take off once its on. The flip case is very cool also, as it replaces your back cover and nicely covers and protects the screen. I would definitely recommend both of them.

Otterbox Commuter on white GS3. Feels awesome.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Using Diztronic clear matte case on my pebble blue S3. Loving it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney17 View Post
    Using Diztronic clear matte case on my pebble blue S3. Loving it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Can you post some pics? My phone hasn't arrived, but this is the same case I bought.....would love to see how it looks! Thanks!

Trident Aegis, great case.

According to Amazon. Com the otterbox defender series cases aren't due to ship until august 1st

Guess I'll go with another company

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODANT215 View Post
    Body glove feels great and perfect for pebble blue

Hey, what case is that? It looks awesome. Where did you get it? Does it offer good protection?

Quote Originally Posted by CPColley View Post
    incipio salicylic hard shell w/ silcone core - grey and yellow
    Same, but mine is white and grey.

Using the body glove dropsuit navy gel case. It was the only one Sprint had in store and I refused to walk out of the store nakeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CPColley View Post
    incipio salicylic hard shell w/ silcone core - grey and yellow
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Kench33 View Post
    Diztronic, and the trident aegis.
    Is the trident uncomfortably bulky? I'm thinking about going with that case, but usually use thinner cases.
    Follow me @ItzAstonish

I just got the Commuter to tide me over until my Defender arrives.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast