Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iastonish View Post
    Is the trident uncomfortably bulky? I'm thinking about going with that case, but usually use thinner cases.
    Honestly it feels like it adds minimal bulk. I've been using it more than my diztronic... Probably because I'm going to cedar point today and am afraid of dropping it lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Seidio active

I brought this case from bestbuy..great protection..

And I brought this one off of eBay..best looking case of the two but protects less..

All together..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The clip from the bestbuy case does work with the eBay case.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

Default Re: What case are you using.

I have the diztronic matte black case (which I like a lot), but I'm considering the Acase Superleggera.

Quote Originally Posted by junglejunkie View Post
    I have the diztronic matte black case (which I like a lot), but I'm considering the Acase Superleggera.
    I love the Diztronic case but didn't feel it would protect the phone much from a hard fall/impact. Although this Acase is slightly thicker than the Diztronic case, its has a perfect balance of good protection and slim form factor!

You won't be disappointed if you go with the Acase. I LOVE mine!!!
    Thanked by:
    junglejunkie likes this.

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

My seidio active case just arrived....I put it on and it feels a bit slippery, both the rubber and hard shell...I think my $9 tpu clear case I had on had better grip... I'll give it a few days to get used to though.....

~GS3 on Tapatalk~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342105659135.jpg  

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

So I just pulled the trigger on the Acase Superleggera, will have it on Monday.

So I just pulled the trigger on the Acase Superleggera, will have it on Monday.
    Let us know what you think when you get it!

Just found this. Wish I could of taken advantage!! For anyone who is interested in the Acase. Coupon expires July 14

Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Kench33 View Post
    Honestly it feels like it adds minimal bulk. I've been using it more than my diztronic... Probably because I'm going to cedar point today and am afraid of dropping it lol

lol I hear you, I cracked my first screen (on my old razr maxx) while getting out of my girlfriends car and now am looking for a case with a nice lip for protection. What color did you go with? I like the blue
    Follow me @ItzAstonish

Just picked up a Incipio Silicrylic DualPro from Verizon. They actually have it in the all white hard plastic back, with grey accents. I haven't seen the same color online, even Incipio's website. Nice case. Doesn't add much bulk.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Here's the Incipio dual cover case that I,too, picked up today from the Verizon store. It also has two layers of protection but doesn't add too much bulk to the phone as Monkeypunch alluded to in the previous post. I really like it and am very happy with this purchase.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342126922452.jpg  
    Last edited by kuyawil; 07-12-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
    Can you post some pics? My phone hasn't arrived, but this is the same case I bought.....would love to see how it looks! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-imag3382.jpg  

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Quote Originally Posted by evoxoom View Post
    The clip from the bestbuy case does work with the eBay case.

I have that same protective case. It is extremely hard to take off. I kind of threw away the instructions before i actually tried to take it off so I might be doing it wrong but it seems pretty self explanatory. You slide the piece off right? It works every once and a while. Idk, takes me like 5minutes of playing around. Lol.

And Groove thinks for the comparison and the coupons. The A case doesnt seem bulky at all next to the diztronic case. Im ordering mine later today.

Black Incipio Feather

my blue 32gb looks pretty damn good in it.

I am more into a naked GS3 so my cases are very minimal.

I did...
    The Samsung Clear slim 2 pack
    The Tridea ALLKE Green ultra slim case
    The Tridea TEDOORI Orange Bumper Case

Yes, the green is what you see... Awesome.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342133720847.jpg   What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342133741295.jpg   What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342133771469.jpg   What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342133790778.jpg   What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342133802576.jpg  

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

still over a week and have not received my case i ordered off amazon. so right now its naked and I'm nervous as a cat

Was planning on getting a trident case, but I picked up my gs3 today from att in the mall and found an otterbox commuter case in stock at the sprint store, so I went with that.

Pros:
    Adds nice protection
    Feels solid
    Black case on the white gs3 looks pretty good
    comes with a screen protector (although not great)

Cons:
    Adds bulk (not too bad actually)
    Case is slippery
    Power button is hard to press down through the case rubber (might have to just break it in)

Pretty nice case. This is my first otterbox I've used on any of my phones.
    Follow me @ItzAstonish

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

GrooveRite, seriously...just after I ordered it from Amazon...oh well I got prime shipping, so I guess I will keep telling myself that.

Amazon.com: Clear Androidified CruzerLite TPU Case- For Samsung Galaxy S3: Cell Phones & Accessories

these come in colors, and themes....pretty slim. I tried the flip cover from samsung, love it when its closed to protect screen, but feels awkward when using the phone as the flap is bent back behind phone and doesn't fit in your hand well. I'm often left holding the flap while my precious baby dangles frighteningly....its going back to verizon and i'm sticking with the cruiser lite below for a while..... i actually have the white SG3....

GrooveRite, seriously...just after I ordered it from Amazon...oh well I got prime shipping, so I guess I will keep telling myself that.
    Bro I KNOW!! lol I wanted to keyboard smash MYSELF in the face when I found it!! lol!

I'm rockin' the Androidified CruzerLite in smoke. Lovin' it so far.

Black tpu case I got from a cell phone store in town for $4... nice and sleek and great protection...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

That OB Defender case is GINORMOUS!!!! lol! I don't think you need something that big UNLESS you work like in construction or extremely careless with your phones.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast