Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

The Acase I'd great.. Just like an otterbox commuter at a fraction of the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    Just found this. Wish I could of taken advantage!! For anyone who is interested in the Acase. Coupon expires July 14

Acase Superleggera Dual-Layer Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 for $4 + $5 s&h deal - CNET Marketplace

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: What case are you using.

Quote Originally Posted by Coorsleftfield View Post
    The Acase I'd great.. Just like an otterbox commuter at a fraction of the cost.

I know!! I'm so happy with it considering what I paid for it! I was ready to buy either a Seidio or OB but held out for something else. Glad I did!!

Global Posts
    483 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phonemaster123 View Post
    What's up everyone. Was very curious as to see what cases you talk were using on the GS3. I'm using a bumper actually.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
    I bought this from Belkin. Too lose - I can pull it right off very easily. I like the concept, but the execution isn't good on this one.
    Nexus 5 • Nexus 7 • Surface Pro 3

i got the Rearth Slim White Alpine on its way.

I found an Incipio Feather in Neon Blue for $16.50 so I went ahead and ordered it. Should be here tomorrow, I think. I'm also considering a Speck Candyshell in Malachite.

Has anyone seen a white case with bright green/yellow accenting it around the front edges? I'm not sure what kind of material it was (I'm thinking it was something flexible, but I really have no idea) or what the back looks like.... I just caught a glimpse of it one someone else's phone while at a Sprint store that's a good 100 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by evoxoom View Post
    I brought this case from bestbuy..great protection..Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

And I brought this one off of eBay..best looking case of the two but protects less..Click to view quoted image

All together..

I'm using the same case from Best Buy, I believe that's the Platinum case from Seido. I wish the OB Defenders were available. I used a Defender with all my iPhones and need had an issue. I am an Electrician and a Firefighter, so I'm pretty rough on a phone.

Cruzerlite case from amazon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I just ordered a couple cheapies from monoprice.com, a clear hard plastic and a white TPU.
    HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!
    Less than $4 each, less than $3 shipping. I was tempted to order a black one too just to try it out, but didn't at this time. Monoprice stuff is insanely cheap (inexpensive) but usually pretty good quality. I figure this way I can get a feel for what type of case I like and if I decide to get a nicer one I'll at least know what I want. But there's a good chance either of these cases will be nice enough as-is.
    Thanked by:
    vic_singh likes this.

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts

On Amazon, the Aduro shell/holster/kickstand at $20. Don't use the holster but the shell/kickstand is great. Shows the phone well, offers some protection and the kickstand is superb. Came from a Tbolt so I needed a kickstand.

This S3 is the bomb; glad I made the jump. And with the Aduro....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    On Amazon, the Aduro shell/holster/kickstand at $20. Don't use the holster but the shell/kickstand is great. Shows the phone well, offers some protection and the kickstand is superb. Came from a Tbolt so I needed a kickstand.

This S3 is the bomb; glad I made the jump. And with the Aduro....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Just took a look at that case and it looks like the top of the phone is exposed. Nice looking case but I'd be worried if it just happened to fall on the unexposed side!

I just got my s3 and I'm a looking to get a case. Well I wanted opinions on which is best. The price doesn't matter but I need it to not be bulky but has to protect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Djedgarftw View Post
    I just got my s3 and I'm a looking to get a case. Well I wanted opinions on which is best. The price doesn't matter but I need it to not be bulky but has to protect

I have an Acase and LOVE IT!! Perfect balance of slimness and protection! Its a dual layer case.

Just got this from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_3004wt_965

And I got a carbon fiber skin from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342473745995.jpg   What case are you using.-uploadfromtaptalk1342473775582.jpg  

My Incipio Feather came today. It's not as neon as the color's name implies, but that's okay. I like it. The case is a bit thinner than the thickness of a dime, and it just barely leaves a lip around the edge of the screen in case you set it face down. It pops on and off easily while still fitting securely on the phone. I wish it came in white too, but I might have to order one more color and get the Alpine White Rearth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What case are you using.-p7162077.jpg  
    parapluie likes this.

I will be able to trade the Commuter for the Defender that should arrive later this week. Can't wait.

I got the hard shell, soft feel case from Case-ology.com. $7, free shipping. my wife got the gel case, also $7. We both like our cases. the feature I like about my case most is the raised ridge around the bezel, which helps me avoid hitting the back button when turning the phone from Vertical to horizontal, like when launching a youtube link.

I've got Otterbox Defender and I'm a big fan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    AOKP JB-MR1 4.2.2

just ordered this one just cause I keep almost dropping it cause of the slippery back :
    Amazon.com: MiniSuit Slim Hard Rubber Polycarbonate Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III i9300 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Anyone have it yet? I should get it by the end of this week or early next, I'll let yall know how it is

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I have an Acase and LOVE IT!! Perfect balance of slimness and protection! Its a dual layer case.
    Me too! ! LOVE this case! !

My acase arrived today and I love it. It has double protection. I first had the Samsung flip cover and it was such a drag. I got tired of flipping it open and closing it again

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts

Got a new rocket fish tpu smoke case from best buy today.. looks nice...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Djedgarftw View Post

Tech21 Impactology. $29 and super slim profile. Material and feel are way high end and justify the price.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
    Me too! ! LOVE this case! !
    Quote Originally Posted by gera815 View Post
    My acase arrived today and I love it. It has double protection. I first had the Samsung flip cover and it was such a drag. I got tired of flipping it open and closing it again
    ACASE FTW!!!!!!!

These people have no idea what they're missing!! This Acase is right in between a Diztronic and commuter case as far as bulk goes. For quality and value......it simply CANNOT be beat it!!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

I have the Otterbox Defender case!

Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    I have the Otterbox Defender case!
    Pics PLEASE.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast