What case are you using.

Sublym1

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Getting the Otterbox Commuter in Black for my wife's PB SGSIII & one in Glacier for mine which will be CW. Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our phones (Verizon).

Sent using Tapatalk Pro.

droid976

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
i was out ans saw an OB commuter tried it on didnt like the fact the plastic was OUTSIDE the rubber so I opted for the black and white Hybrid on fleabay.....and I use an antiglare cover on the screen

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Case-Mate Tough Case. Loving it so far.

Can you post pictures please?? I'm highly considering getting this case. From what I can tell by seeing the pictures online, looks like the corners are only protected by the rubber.silicone part and not the hard plastic. Is this much of a concern?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Candyshell is definately bulkier than the incipio which makes a big difference on a phone of this size...also texture on incipio is a flat/matte style finish that makes it less slippery when compared to the speck candy. Both are great cases, but in my case the incipio won out.Hope that helps.....Purchased the incipio at my local AT&T store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I love what speck candy dies for the iPhone but for my S3 I'm going with incipio for the win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

762x51

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I switch between a Rock Quicksand and a Diztronic TPU. The Rock for everyday use, and the TPU for when I'm going out or something and want a bit more protection for the phone. Both are amazing cases for the money.....$9 a piece and they are fantastic.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just received my case via mailman! :D Sorry I couldn't take pictures with the phone. I don't have a camera here at work to take it with. Will take more pictures for you all when I get home. I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED with this case!!! Feels well made and not much bulky either! We have a winner here folks!!

201207101132381.jpg

201207101133131.jpg

201207101134241.jpg

201207101134481.jpg

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Seidio Active case with kickstand. I've had the active case for my original DInc over 2 years and its taken alot of abuse.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought this one even though I didn't use a case for my DX:

BoxWave Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 UniColor Case - Sleek Dual Tone TPU Case for Durable Anti-Slip Protection, Transparent Matte Back with Solid Border - Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Cases and Covers (Jet Black) by BoxWave Corporation

I bought this with a white border for my blue Galaxy:

Reactions: GoGetemB

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I think I have a clear tpu case on.... but my seidio active case was shipped today... don't like bulky cases and don't do clips...

Reactions: GoGetemB

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Verizon Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint) with the phone actually fits well and has a kickstand, awaiting the otterbox defender, it has saved my bionic numerous times and I work where it gets dropped or bashed a lot.

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking the commuter case by OB. Best buy had them although not on display. I had to ask.

Minus the screen guard which imo is to small on the screen. I love that the plastic case extends to all sides, even if it is harder to fit. Closed ports seem up to daily use. It' seals well around the screen. Power button isn't as bad as some say, for mine at least. I can't really feel it click but it works well just the same. This is the case my phone will be in for a long time.

I'll probably go naked with the screen for now. I didn't scratch my last 2 phones so this one should be okay.

strykerpks

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Just received my case via mailman! :D Sorry I couldn't take pictures with the phone. I don't have a camera here at work to take it with. Will take more pictures for you all when I get home. I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED with this case!!! Feels well made and not much bulky either! We have a winner here folks!!

Click to view quoted image

Any further thoughts on this case yet? I'm considering one each for the wife and I. She's being stubborn though and asking if it's "sticky". That's her one demand in a case...that she can pull it out of her pocket/purse without it sticking.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Any further thoughts on this case yet? I'm considering one each for the wife and I. She's being stubborn though and asking if it's "sticky". That's her one demand in a case...that she can pull it out of her pocket/purse without it sticking.

Its actually not sticky. Its a soft plastic that has a very good feel in the hand! Smooth feeling! If you want more of a grippy case, I'd say go with the casemate tough case. The buttons are very soft and easy to press unlike the OB commuter case. You can't really tell much in the pictures I took but it feels slim even with the dual protection. This Acase is GREAT!!! LOVE IT!!!

Reactions: strykerpks

mjs1124

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the Rearth case in black and the Samsung Pebble blue Flip cover. Love them both, the Rearth slim is very nice to hold and is very snug and barely adds any bulk. The one problem is it's almost impossible to take off once its on. The flip case is very cool also, as it replaces your back cover and nicely covers and protects the screen. I would definitely recommend both of them.