What case are you using.

frankles42

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
On Amazon, the Aduro shell/holster/kickstand at $20. Don't use the holster but the shell/kickstand is great. Shows the phone well, offers some protection and the kickstand is superb. Came from a Tbolt so I needed a kickstand.

This S3 is the bomb; glad I made the jump. And with the Aduro....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I'll toss in another vote for the Aduro shell/holster with kickstand case as well. I like the weight it adds to the phone and even though I thought the case was extremely slippery (maybe even more than the naked phone) right after I put it on, it seems to have worn off and feels pretty secure in my hand now.

I told myself that I would get a case with a kickstand after watching my brother and other people taking advantage of the kickstand on their Evos so this was a no brainer. It doesn't add a whole lot to the phone in terms of bulk either which was another one of my main sticking points. I rocked my OG Droid and Charge for 3 years with no case because I didn't want to make them any bulkier, and this phone is so sleek that I didn't want to ruin the look with a giant case. I do acknowledge that I'm trading security for style with this case since the top and bottom are exposed and the lip over the screen isnt really tall enough to protect the screen in a meaningful way but I think the added grip of the material is going to mean I'm going to be dropping it less anyway. The back of my Charge is what really took a beating anyway so this should alleviate that completely.

I definitely don't use the holster piece though because I just think walking around with a massive phone like this hanging off my belt would look a little silly :p
Only downside is that I can't figure out how to take the case off now and I feel like I'll never be able to get it off lol

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Taking the Aduro case off is not easy but not hard either. I've slipped mine off a few times.

Use one hand on one side with fingers beneath the case and while spreading the opposite side away from the phone, press firmly but gently up on the case on that side. That will lift the phone and it will pop off. Linda like the opposite of putting it on. I slip one side of the phone into the case and then work the other side down.

I hope I described that correctly.

I also have another two piece case (hard below and soft above) but it was hard to press the bottom keys.

The Aduro makes the phone easier to hold and really shows off the beast's beauty. And the kickstand is tops. I click it open when I'm just holding the phone and slip my middle finger in like a ring. Very secure.

muntuboy1

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

cavscout19

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
People claiming they have the Ob defender either dont or bought a knockoff. Cuz ob hasn't made the defender yet...

Do any retail stores sell the Acase?

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
People claiming they have the Ob defender either dont or bought a knockoff. Cuz ob hasn't made the defender yet...

Do any retail stores sell the Acase?

Not that I doubt you, because the otterbox site is showing "coming soon." but the 'knockoffs' on Amazon sure look pretty real or exact replicas with the same packaging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

taojin

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Right now I have a casemate pop case in white but I just ordered a SGP neo hybrid color case in dark blue/ infinity white! Getting the SGP curved crystal screen protector when that comes out too, right now just a cheap screen protector.

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
What color acase do you have on your blue s3s? (if you have a blue phone)