What case are you using.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm kinda torn between the Acase Superleggra Pro or the Seidio Active. I use a Zagg invisible shield HD and have heard of some cases causing the edges of the invisible shield to lift up, does anyone have any experience with these cases AND the Invisible Shield?

i have the otter box commuter, with the zagg hd, and that caused the edges to come up, so i just trimmed the zagg down a bit

Ricky20

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the UAG Case.. It's a nice fit and looks really nice. Always get compliments on it and it protects my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use the UAG Case.. It's a nice fit and looks really nice. Always get compliments on it and it protects my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I'm thinking about trying that case out. Wish it had covers over the ports though

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

bigstomachking

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site

superlazy

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

bigstomachking

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, I'm looking for a leather case for my S3 too. So you've received your case yet? Is it perfectly fits the S3 without excess space?

Well. There are so many kinds of leather: PU, ultra slim, genuine. But, if you are looking for true, authentic, genuine leather. I can tell you, THIS IS THE ONE. IMHO. I have not seen similar or better quality from other cases yet. and yes, it fits my s3 perfectly :)

superlazy

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Well. There are so many kinds of leather: PU, ultra slim, genuine. But, if you are looking for true, authentic, genuine leather. I can tell you, THIS IS THE ONE. IMHO. I have not seen similar or better quality from other cases yet. and yes, it fits my s3 perfectly :)

Thanks! I really hate loose case, and the one you got is genuine leather? If yes, then the price is quite reasonable!

bigstomachking

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
...Sorry for your experience on "leather" case.

I can give you my word that my le nouveau case is definitely made of genuine leather. LOL if you really want sth made of genuine leather, just go and order! That would be a good deal

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, sorry for keep asking same question as want to confirm, before I bought a "leather" case from ebay but you know, finally it's a PVC only! And costs US$40!
So that's why I came to forum for further comments...

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about trying that case out. Wish it had covers over the ports though
In the 2 months + that I've been using the UAG case, I've yet to notice any problem due to no 'covers over the ports.'
I carry my phone in my pocket a lot whilst I'm out & about, and to date, haven't yet seen any lint or whatever caught in either of the two (charging/data & headset/aux) open ports.
As with all cases, a little bit of dust and/or lint occasionally collects around the inside edge of the display rim, but an occasional light blast with the compressed air gas can cleans that away, though I haven't needed to blast/clear the two ports.

Only down-side so far with the UAG? is the slipperiness of the case exterior material ? which is slipperier than I expected it to be, from its matte-looking appearance in the pics. Haven't dropped it . . .yet; but almost did a couple times.

All in all, I'm still glad I went with it.

nicell

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I got the Zenus Masstige Color Edge Diary Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Navy), and so far, I love it. Any concerns about its durability from someone who's had it a while?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

LadyOfTheWord

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I originally had the puregear kickstand case and holster. Ended up selling it to a friend because I don't like the fact that the to and bottom edges of the phone were uncovered. (I broke my last android phone 3 times because I dropped it on the top corner. )

Just got the otterbox commuter case from amazon Monday. I really love it except for the fact that it's too slippery on the back.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it less slippery?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

wokitsu

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I use no case at all. Instead I thread 4-pound test fishing line through the back cover slot and loop it around the battery. Then I attach a retractable badge reel to the fishing line. It keeps me from dropping the phone, or even leaving the phone somewhere. I posted a Youtube video under the title "retractable leash for mobile phone".

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I use no case at all. Instead I thread 4-pound test fishing line through the back cover slot and loop it around the battery. Then I attach a retractable badge reel to the fishing line. It keeps me from dropping the phone, or even leaving the phone somewhere. I posted a Youtube video under the title "retractable leash for mobile phone".
Wow! :D That is creative! :D I've got to go look for that! :D

Are you serious!? :D

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I originally had the puregear kickstand case and holster. Ended up selling it to a friend because I don't like the fact that the to and bottom edges of the phone were uncovered. (I broke my last android phone 3 times because I dropped it on the top corner. )

Just got the otterbox commuter case from amazon Monday. I really love it except for the fact that it's too slippery on the back.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it less slippery?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Glue some sandpaper to it:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

callumjfraser

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just bought a Vaja Agenda leather case in black and blue night. Not cheap but it will be worth it. I'll post some screenshots and videos once I have it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress