Compare full coverage screen protectors for s3

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I know that people are having some problems with screen protectors for their S3 because the screen is curved so you get lifting, or the screen protector doesn't cover all. I was wondering if people can post reviews and opinions on which full coverage screen protectors they had most success with. So far, I've heard about these:

Spigen SGP Curved Crystal Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Curved Crystal | SPIGEN SGP

curved_crystal_thumbnail.jpg

This is the most popular one I've seen so far for the curved screen protectors and it's dry application. I've ordered one myself but I don't think I've seen any reviews on this forum so far. If anyone has already used it, please post your thoughts on it. I know it's been on pre-order for a while and it's finally available.

ZAGG INVISIBLE SHIELD Samsung Galaxy S3 (S3) Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG

HDSAMGALS3_EUS.jpg

This is wet application, so I know some people won't like it. For Zagg, I found that some people LOVE their products and some people HATE it. For now, I'm undecided, but I tend to favor dry applications. But Zagg has different coverages for this one so some variety for people who like wet applications.

SPIGEN SGP INCREDIBLE SHIELD Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen and Body Protector Set Incredible Shield Series | SPIGEN SGP

samsung_galaxy_s3_incredible_shield_transparency.jpg

I think very similar to ZAGG's Invisible Shield and wet application as well. Like I previously mentioned, not a big fan of wet application..

XGear Live Spectre Tempered Glass Screen Protector Spectre for Samsung | XGearlive

IMG_6235.jpg

This one intrigues me because it's made out of glass. But I've heard both positive and negative things about this. It's supposed to be clear and smooth like naked glass, but people are seeing little dots on their screen (supposed to help lessen the rainbow effect). Plus some issues with proximity sensor. This would be awesome if there weren't dots on the screen and if it was all clear, instead of the edges being white or blue. I think it's too cover up the lifting that might occur but still...

I also heard some rumors about a company in Hong Kong coming out with an ALL CLEAR CURVED GLASS screen protector, which would be really great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Free Tool Setups