Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LoveMyPhone
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI/CM7

Default Wooden Case by SigniCase on Sale

I just received an email from MightyDeals, they're offering a voucher for a Wooden SigniCase for only $35 with shipping. If you don't know, these cases have been available for iphones for quite a while. These cases are beautiful, and are sure to bring out the "nature" side of your S3.

Heres the link from Mighty Deals: SigniCase Wooden Smartphone case deal - MightyDeals

And heres the link to the actual SigniCase website: Galaxy S3 | Natural Wood Case for Galaxy S3 by SigniCASE
    iAMtimmah
    Thanked by:
    BDain 

It looks like it's only available with the camera design on it. That's why bummer.

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Wooden Case by SigniCase on Sale

I think the one with the darker carving of the camera looks really good.. but too bad the deal expired
    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3
    hopefully.. Galaxy S3 ---> Note 2

Default Re: Wooden Case by SigniCase on Sale

Quote Originally Posted by jaj6503 View Post
    It looks like it's only available with the camera design on it. That's why bummer.

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    Says that you can customize with any design on their site!
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!
    OniBerry likes this.