Case to go over the OEM Flip Cover

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I have one of the Genuine Flip Cover that is attached as a back/battery door plate. I love the protection it does to the screen, so I was wondering if anyone knows a good case that will fit over the flip cover.

For example on the packaging Samsung says the battery cover for the flip case is about 3mm thicker then the original back plate. I own a T-Mobile S3 by the way (SGH-T999).

Anyone try this kind of combination out yet? I'm doing my own research also, but I want to see if anyone has some knowledge about this.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Still haven't found anything myself. I keep switching between the flip Cover and a shell holster I ordered for $5.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

lyrictenor1

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I know you already bought your OEM flip cover, but if you really want to have a flip cover plus the protective qualities of a case, you should give the Spigen Ultra Flip a shot:l. I just got one today and so far I like it a lot. I also have in my accessory stable: an OEM Flip cover; an Incipio Silicrylic case; and an Otterbox Defender.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2270172

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante