Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case to go over the OEM Flip Cover

Hi guys. I have one of the Genuine Flip Cover that is attached as a back/battery door plate. I love the protection it does to the screen, so I was wondering if anyone knows a good case that will fit over the flip cover.

For example on the packaging Samsung says the battery cover for the flip case is about 3mm thicker then the original back plate. I own a T-Mobile S3 by the way (SGH-T999).

Anyone try this kind of combination out yet? I'm doing my own research also, but I want to see if anyone has some knowledge about this.

Global Posts
    433 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Task650 & kTOONSEZ

I want a solution too... I already made a post but nothing

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Samsung M100 Uproar > Samsung X480 > Siemens SK65 > BlackBerry 7100T > BlackBerry 8220 Pearl Flip > Palm Pre > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Nexus 4
    Nexus 7 / 2 x Minix Neo X7

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Re: Case to go over the OEM Flip Cover

Still haven't found anything myself. I keep switching between the flip Cover and a shell holster I ordered for $5.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Where did you buy the OEM flip cover?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ebay.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I know you already bought your OEM flip cover, but if you really want to have a flip cover plus the protective qualities of a case, you should give the Spigen Ultra Flip a shot:l. I just got one today and so far I like it a lot. I also have in my accessory stable: an OEM Flip cover; an Incipio Silicrylic case; and an Otterbox Defender.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2