07-25-2013 03:17 AM
145 1234 ...
tools
    Damn its so expensive and i cant buy one because i dont have a credit card

Sent from my GT-I9300
    10-07-2012 08:40 AM
    We are currently working on a video to show you guys! We recently showed it off at a trade show and everyone was really impressed. Now we are even more excited to show you all what we have been working on! Stay tuned.
    10-08-2012 11:14 AM
    We are currently working on a video to show you guys! We recently showed it off at a trade show and everyone was really impressed. Now we are even more excited to show you all what we have been working on! Stay tuned.
    Comes out this month right
    10-08-2012 12:25 PM
    How big is it compared to otter box defender series?
    10-10-2012 08:30 AM
    How big is it compared to otter box defender series?
    The OBEX is close in size to the Defender Series based on the dimensions. We have not compared the two side-by-side.
    10-10-2012 03:22 PM
    You asked for it and here it is.... the OBEX submerged underwater! Keep an eye out for some videos coming soon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSGS3-Crop.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	566.4 KB 
ID:	40965
    Mercury81 likes this.
    10-11-2012 10:57 AM
    How bout you send me one and I'll take all the videos and pictures you need lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    10-11-2012 11:10 AM
    This isn't that magic liquid where they put electronics in to clean right? Just kidding.

I forgot to ask early on, do you guys plan on making it in other colors?
    10-11-2012 11:31 AM
    This isn't that magic liquid where they put electronics in to clean right? Just kidding.

I forgot to ask early on, do you guys plan on making it in other colors?
    We haven't finalized plans for other colors at this time, but I will definitely forward your request to product development to let them know there is interest in other colors.
    10-11-2012 11:59 AM
    must have one of these
    10-11-2012 04:28 PM
    I'm dying for one!!

10-11-2012 05:09 PM
    We haven't finalized plans for other colors at this time, but I will definitely forward your request to product development to let them know there is interest in other colors.
    Thanks. Best representatives of a any sort I've seen on any forum or website so far.
    clintw22 and seidioseidio like this.
    10-11-2012 10:59 PM
    Thanks. Best representatives of a any sort I've seen on any forum or website so far.
    definitely
    10-12-2012 05:12 PM
    Borarjti and clintw22 like this.
    10-12-2012 05:32 PM
    Release Date? i really want this now i saw a video.
    10-12-2012 07:35 PM
    Could have been longer but I'm sold lol. Shut up and take my money
    Borarjti likes this.
    10-12-2012 09:41 PM
    damn..this is a must buy for people worried about water damage or if they don't have a case yet.

I was wondering...I just learned about the LifeJacket for the LifeProof. The name describes what it is meant to do. Virtually the "Lifejacket" is a life jacket for the water proof phone. We know that the phones are water proof with a life proof case or in this case the Seidio Obex. The case will save my phone from being damaged while doing any sort of activity like canoeing. The "LifeJacket" helps so that the phone won't drop to the bottom of the river, creek, lake so one you don't lose it, but it also prevents the phone/case from getting that wet.

I noticed you guys do a lot of combos with your products (new product designed to be used as a fusion with another seidio product) so it got me wondering.
    10-13-2012 04:10 AM
    is this case easy to take on/off? Just curious because I'm a daily battery swapper but would love a case like this!
    10-15-2012 09:56 AM
    damn..this is a must buy for people worried about water damage or if they don't have a case yet.

I was wondering...I just learned about the LifeJacket for the LifeProof. The name describes what it is meant to do. Virtually the "Lifejacket" is a life jacket for the water proof phone. We know that the phones are water proof with a life proof case or in this case the Seidio Obex. The case will save my phone from being damaged while doing any sort of activity like canoeing. The "LifeJacket" helps so that the phone won't drop to the bottom of the river, creek, lake so one you don't lose it, but it also prevents the phone/case from getting that wet.

I noticed you guys do a lot of combos with your products (new product designed to be used as a fusion with another seidio product) so it got me wondering.
    The OBEX will be available in a case/holster combo, but we do not have any plans for a flotation device to accompany the OBEX.

is this case easy to take on/off? Just curious because I'm a daily battery swapper but would love a case like this!
    The case is relatively easy to take on and off. However, we do suggest against frequent removal because that leaves room to potentially damage the case and that could render it no longer waterproof.
    10-15-2012 10:16 AM
    Ok thanks for the reply!

Any chance that there in the works of making a obex case but with an extended battery attached ??
    mssca likes this.
    10-15-2012 10:25 AM
    Ok thanks for the reply!

Any chance that there in the works of making a obex case but with an extended battery attached ??
    We have not finalized any plans for an extended OBEX case that is compatible with an extended battery at this time. I will forward your request to product development though.
    10-15-2012 11:52 AM
    We have not finalized any plans for an extended OBEX case that is compatible with an extended battery at this time. I will forward your request to product development though.
    If you guys get this then it'd just kill me. Too good to be true. Be the best accessory company ever

Probably would be super expensive but definitely worth it. Awesome idea
    10-15-2012 07:47 PM
    So when is it going to be released its already the 17th

10-17-2012 10:47 AM
    So when is it going to be released its already the 17th

I do apologize for the delay, but we are doing everything possible to get this product out to you guys as soon as possible.
    10-17-2012 04:05 PM
    please hurry up, lol just as long as it doesnt affect the build and quality of the finished product, i want this case more than JB
    10-17-2012 05:08 PM
145 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD