Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 145
Like Tree15Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    Damn its so expensive and i cant buy one because i dont have a credit card

    Sent from my GT-I9300
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    We are currently working on a video to show you guys! We recently showed it off at a trade show and everyone was really impressed. Now we are even more excited to show you all what we have been working on! Stay tuned.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  3. #28  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are currently working on a video to show you guys! We recently showed it off at a trade show and everyone was really impressed. Now we are even more excited to show you all what we have been working on! Stay tuned.
    Comes out this month right
  4. #29  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    How big is it compared to otter box defender series?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by mgpyomamma View Post
    How big is it compared to otter box defender series?
    The OBEX is close in size to the Defender Series based on the dimensions. We have not compared the two side-by-side.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case [Pricing Update]

    You asked for it and here it is.... the OBEX submerged underwater! Keep an eye out for some videos coming soon!

    SEIDIO OBEX™ Waterproof Case [NEW COLOR OPTION]-ssgs3-crop.jpg
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    Thanked by:
    Mercury81 likes this.
  7. #32  
    luigi1285's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    How bout you send me one and I'll take all the videos and pictures you need lol

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #33  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    This isn't that magic liquid where they put electronics in to clean right? Just kidding.

    I forgot to ask early on, do you guys plan on making it in other colors?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post
    This isn't that magic liquid where they put electronics in to clean right? Just kidding.

    I forgot to ask early on, do you guys plan on making it in other colors?
    We haven't finalized plans for other colors at this time, but I will definitely forward your request to product development to let them know there is interest in other colors.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  10. #35  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    must have one of these
  11. #36  
    luigi1285's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    I'm dying for one!!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #37  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We haven't finalized plans for other colors at this time, but I will definitely forward your request to product development to let them know there is interest in other colors.
    Thanks. Best representatives of a any sort I've seen on any forum or website so far.
    Thanked by:
    clintw22 likes this.
  13. #38  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post
    Thanks. Best representatives of a any sort I've seen on any forum or website so far.
    definitely
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    clintw22 and Borarjti like this.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Underwater Photo Update]

    Release Date? i really want this now i saw a video.
  16. #41  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Could have been longer but I'm sold lol. Shut up and take my money
    Borarjti likes this.
  17. #42  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    damn..this is a must buy for people worried about water damage or if they don't have a case yet.

    I was wondering...I just learned about the LifeJacket for the LifeProof. The name describes what it is meant to do. Virtually the "Lifejacket" is a life jacket for the water proof phone. We know that the phones are water proof with a life proof case or in this case the Seidio Obex. The case will save my phone from being damaged while doing any sort of activity like canoeing. The "LifeJacket" helps so that the phone won't drop to the bottom of the river, creek, lake so one you don't lose it, but it also prevents the phone/case from getting that wet.

    I noticed you guys do a lot of combos with your products (new product designed to be used as a fusion with another seidio product) so it got me wondering.
  18. #43  
    Wu-zi's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    is this case easy to take on/off? Just curious because I'm a daily battery swapper but would love a case like this!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post
    damn..this is a must buy for people worried about water damage or if they don't have a case yet.

    I was wondering...I just learned about the LifeJacket for the LifeProof. The name describes what it is meant to do. Virtually the "Lifejacket" is a life jacket for the water proof phone. We know that the phones are water proof with a life proof case or in this case the Seidio Obex. The case will save my phone from being damaged while doing any sort of activity like canoeing. The "LifeJacket" helps so that the phone won't drop to the bottom of the river, creek, lake so one you don't lose it, but it also prevents the phone/case from getting that wet.

    I noticed you guys do a lot of combos with your products (new product designed to be used as a fusion with another seidio product) so it got me wondering.
    The OBEX will be available in a case/holster combo, but we do not have any plans for a flotation device to accompany the OBEX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Zi_000 View Post
    is this case easy to take on/off? Just curious because I'm a daily battery swapper but would love a case like this!
    The case is relatively easy to take on and off. However, we do suggest against frequent removal because that leaves room to potentially damage the case and that could render it no longer waterproof.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  20. #45  
    Wu-zi's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Ok thanks for the reply!

    Any chance that there in the works of making a obex case but with an extended battery attached ??
    mssca likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #46  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Zi_000 View Post
    Ok thanks for the reply!

    Any chance that there in the works of making a obex case but with an extended battery attached ??
    We have not finalized any plans for an extended OBEX case that is compatible with an extended battery at this time. I will forward your request to product development though.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  22. #47  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We have not finalized any plans for an extended OBEX case that is compatible with an extended battery at this time. I will forward your request to product development though.
    If you guys get this then it'd just kill me. Too good to be true. Be the best accessory company ever

    Probably would be super expensive but definitely worth it. Awesome idea
  23. #48  
    luigi1285's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    So when is it going to be released its already the 17th

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    Quote Originally Posted by luigi1285 View Post
    So when is it going to be released its already the 17th

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I do apologize for the delay, but we are doing everything possible to get this product out to you guys as soon as possible.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

    Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  25. #50  

    Default Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Video Update]

    please hurry up, lol just as long as it doesnt affect the build and quality of the finished product, i want this case more than JB
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B