S3 Spare battery

vic_singh

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Peepz,

What do you guys think about this spear battery for the S3,

QCell: 2 battery with wall charger for $25.00

Amazon.com: QCell 2x Samsung Galaxy SIII 2100mAh NFC enabled Battery + Free Universal Battery Charger w/ USB output power port (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I535,

Has anyone used it before? and can I trust NFC will work?

Thank You

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Hey Peepz,

What do you guys think about this spear battery for the S3,

QCell: 2 battery with wall charger for $25.00

Amazon.com: QCell 2x Samsung Galaxy SIII 2100mAh NFC enabled Battery + Free Universal Battery Charger w/ USB output power port (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I535,

Has anyone used it before? and can I trust NFC will work?

Thank You

firetruck41

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
NFC works, the batteries have been comparable to OEM, the charger seems fragile and takes 8-10 hours to fully charge a battery. After using it for almost two moths, the charger is no longer working correctly. It looks like you can get a similar charger for about $5 from Amazon. I think I may opt for an OEM battery charger, for faster charge times, and to get a quality piece of equipment that will last. For $25, even if you just got the Qcell batteries, it is a pretty good value.

andie93

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have both a Qcell and an Anker battery. NFC works as it should with the Qcell. Both batteries work just as well as the Samsung battery that came with the phone, but it drives me crazy that there are issues with the non-OEM batteries and displaying the battery level correctly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums