Maximum protection case for s3?

ebane12

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys do you know cases for the s3 that gives maximum protection? You have just say it to me. And recommend colors that will fit my pebble blue s3. Thank you guys :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Try watching the smartpedia Site drop test video for the Defender. It was enough to convince me. I have the traditional black case.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the Seidio Convert on order, should be in this week. May post a quick review when it gets here. I can compare it with the otterbox defender.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
If you really wan't maximum protection then the only reasonable choice is the Seidio Obex. Not only will it protect the phone like a OtterBox, but it can also be submerged in water at least 1 meter under water for 30 minutes. Submersion at 2 meters for 30 minutes have also been tested.

It's not out yet, but I am going to wait for that case. I'm tired of the OtterBox cases as they look nearly the same throughout all supported devices. On the other hand the Obex looks sleek and different. As long as the pricing is reasonable (around $50) I will get it.

SEIDIO | OBEX Waterproof Case

Shooter03

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm another that's waiting for the Obex case from seidio. I had a lifeproof case on my iphone 4s and there's no better feeling than having your phone fully enclosed from dust dirt water and all sorts of nasty stuff that can ruin it.

Tap'n Like A Boss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC